- May 28, 2020
Deadline and events for the SDC have been rescheduled.
- May 19, 2020
Call for exhibition files have been updated.
- May 14, 2020
According to the present status of COVID-19 over the world, the ISAP2020 Steering Committee has decided to postpone the ISAP2020 from October 26-30, 2020 to January 25-28, 2021. The timetable has been also updated.
The deadlines for the paper submission, the SDC, and the exhibition & corporate technical seminar applications will be extended.
- April 6, 2020
- The ISAP2020 steering committee is decided to postpone the submission deadline to June 15 Monday at 23:59 JST to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
The notification of accepted papers is also postponed to July 27 Monday.
- April 3, 2020
- Deadline for the exhibition & corporate technical seminar application is extended to 19 June 2020 and the subsequent events are rescheduled.
- March 27, 2020
- Deadline for the SDC Application is extend to 31 May 2020 and the subsequent events are rescheduled.
- March 27, 2020
Information on COVID-19
The ISAP2020 Steering Committee is closely monitoring the situation concerning COVID-19 through both the daily situation reports from the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. The ISAP 2020 follows the policy of the Government of Japan. The ISAP2020 Steering Committee can now give the following information.
1. The ISAP 2020 is not cancelled on this time.
2. The deadline of the paper submission will be extended.
We hope that the situation improves and we look forward to welcoming you in Osaka.
- December 16, 2019
- The deadline for organized session proposals is extended to 31 December 2019.
- October 29, 2019
- Student Design Contest page has been updated.
Exhibition page has been updated.
- Octber 24, 2019
- Call for Organized Sessions page has been updated.
- June 06, 2019
- ISAP2020 webpage has been opened.