2020 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation
Submission Deadline: April 24 Friday at 23:59 JST
*Prospective author(s) must submit a final camera-ready paper in PDF format, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
*Please note that those who do not agree to transfer the copyright to the IEICE cannot submit papers. To see the IEICE Provisions on Copyright, please click HERE.
*With each Regular registration, two papers can be submitted. To register more than two papers, an applicant should make one Regular registration per two additional papers (e.g.: To register three to four papers, please make two Regular registrations. Likewise, for five to six papers, applicant should make three Regular registrations). One Student/Retire registration will cover only one paper submission.
*There is a possibility to collect the IEEE Xplore publishing fee separately of the registration fee.
Paper Preparation- Making the PDF file
- Author(s) must prepare a two-column paper in English. Paper must be two pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs. Any submitted paper that exceeds two pages will be rejected. The first page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), and the E-mail address of the corresponding author. Detailed format information is available in Microsoft Word format (Microsoft Word format) and Latex Format (Latex format ).
The paper should consist of original and previously unpublished work, including specific results.
- To avoid unexpected troubles in reviewing process, two-byte characters such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. fonts cannot be used for both figures and texts.
- When you make your PDF file, please remember to maintain quality when compressing graphics and images.
- Your artwork must be included in the article. If you are using digital photographs, use a resolution of 600 dpi or less. Please provide the best quality of photographs and illustrations possible.
- Color images can be included in your camera-ready paper because the accepted paper will be distributed as PDF-files.
- The file must be smaller than 5 MByte.
- Please submit your camera-ready paper via EDAS System in PDF format; do not encode or compress the file.
- PDF conversion or check:
All submissions will be electronic and in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format (*.pdf). Embedded Type 1 or True Type fonts are required in the submitted PDF file as subset fonts. Type 3 fonts (bitmaps) will not be accepted.
- Click for IEEE PDF eXpress. Conference ID: 47053X
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account.
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s).
- Upload a PDF file that was accepted by e-mail sent from IEEE PDF eXpress.